Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Vision for the Future

Vision Board

 "This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen"
In my collage I have a picture of a family because I want a relationship that is very close and comfortable like a family. I believe that family is the best relationship anyone can have. Another picture I put in my collage is a picture of a group around a campfire. Those people are friends and thats the kind of lifestyle I would love to have. A lifestyle where I have friends that I can depend on and friends who are like a family. I want a future with the people I love and care for around me. A college I wish to attend is Cal Poly. Many of my relatives have attended and graduated from Cal Poly so I feel obliged to attend that college.

11 comments:

  1. Trinity, the placement of your photos compliments your face. This is a great attribute because it shows the meaning behind each image. I read that you would like to attend Cal Poly because your family graduated from there, but you should venture out and see if any other colleges suit you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nylah i will take your advice into consideration!

      Delete
  2. I think it's great that you want comfortable relationships with people. I believe it shows how close you would like to be with your friends. I notice you feel obligated to attend Cal Poly. Why would you just go because members of your family did? You should go wherever you feel fits you best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images you have chosen for this vision board are great images. Each of them compliment you personality. I love what you said in your paragraph because it gives more significance in each of your images. I see that your lifestyle is very lavish and I support you in every way. This image is very nice and I love how you used a variety of placements and colors to really put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your goals are very people oriented such as having relationships like a family and your lifestyle being surrounded by friends. I though that this showed a lot about what it is the you value. But I have to say, you should not feel pressure to attend a college just because your family went there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noah! I will take your advice into consideration!

      Delete
  5. This image perfectly bring you and your favorite K-POP closer than even before. The smiles of theirs are awesome and wonderful, and hope one day you can be standing next to them. Your dream and your education are close to each other represents that you know the importance of education which will lead to your dream life. Wish I can see you achieveing your dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leo! I hope we keep in touch so I can tell you all about was I achieve my dreams!

      Delete
  6. Nice vision board! I like all the pics u put into this masterpiece

    ReplyDelete